The traditional rectangular quilting rulers are perfect for just about every project, especially precise measurements and cutting strips.
The larger rulers are ideal for cutting fabric directly off the bolt, while the smaller ones are easier to manage smaller projects and cutting various shapes.
- Designed with the TrueCut Ruler Track. The raised edge, combined with the guide on our rotary cutters makes it possible for straight, precise cuts every time
- Works with cutter guides for straight cuts
- Measures in 1/8 inch increments
- Labeled ¼ and ¾ inch marks for easy measuring
- Built-in space for marking your fabric directly through the ruler
- 30, 40- and 60-degree angle lines
- Works with our Cutter Guides to give you straight cuts every time
- Measured in 1/8 inch increments
- Built-in spaces for marking your fabric directly through the ruler
- Labeled 1/4 and 3/4 inch marks for easy measurements
- 30, 45, and 60 degree angle lines included