Over the two-day training, you'll learn all about:
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of your frame and QuiltMotion hardware
- Best practices in general software navigation
- Select and sew pattern placement
- Block placement best practices: one-point, two-point, block, four-point, tiltted, triangle, on-point and cube side placements.
- Pantograph modes: what, why, and how
- Using the ruler and marking tools
- Repairing panto and block patterns
- Importing designs and patterns
- Saving designs and patterns
- New features available in QuiltMotion QCT5
You will receive hands on training using the automation. We will have two talented quilters per frame. There is limited seating, so be sure to sign up early and receive 50% off for early registration. We will provide snacks and lunches during the workshop.
Hotel Discount Available
Hotel Grace Company corporate rate available - 12% off The Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Central 2055 s Redwood Road Salt Lake City, UT 84101 801.886.0703
Call Now For More Information