I've always had one pet peeve about my ruler slipping while I’m trying to cut a straight line, and then cutting the wrong way when the slip would happen. Thank goodness for TrueGrips! TrueGrips were made to help with keeping your ruler from sliding around. They are small non-slip adhesive pads that stick to the back of your ruler.
The TrueGrips are one of my favorite items in the TrueCut product line. Maybe because I have been using the rotary cutter and cutting mats since they first came about, and I have always loved them and the time they save me.
THE TRUEGRIPS ARE ALSO GREAT FOR THESE REASONS!!
• They are clear, and don’t take away from the markings on your ruler.
• They are smooth, and won’t rub your fabric the wrong way or snag it.
• They really do grip to the mat you are using, so that your ruler doesn’t slide.
• They come in a package of 15 Grips. Enough for one large ruler or a couple smaller rulers.
• And don’t throw the little left over dots away, or the larger piece they come attached to. Instead, use the little dots for your little rulers. And use the large leftover piece for the bottom of your sewing machine foot pedal, or on other items so it doesn’t slide all over the floor.
So, for $5.95 plus shipping, you really are getting sooooooo much!
P.S. We also have the Non-Slip Pads. They fit under your cutting mats, and they keep your mats from sliding all over. Wonderful!
They come in three sizes.
24” X 36” $39.95 plus shipping
18” X 24” $32.95 plus shipping
12” X 18” $24.95 plus shipping
|Sally Our Expert Quilter's BlogAbout UsContact UsGrace Online CatalogTrueCut Online CatalogDealer LocatorProduct Support and VideosAssembly InstructionsAsk an Expert QuilterWarranty/Guarantee InformationWarranty RegistrationCatalog Request|
Stay Up-To-Date with Facebook
Grace Newsletter Signup
Sign up to receive the latest news about Grace Company products and goings on.